The Solatube® Daylighting System features passive daylighting technology that does not rely on moving parts, making it virtually maintenance-free. All assemblies (dome, flashing, tubing, diffuser) have seals to prevent bug and dirt infiltration. In addition, the dome and flashing are designed to eliminate debris build-up. Unlike traditional skylights, that need periodic cleaning and inspection, the Solatube Daylighting System does not require ongoing maintenance.
Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Is there a way to turn off or “block out” a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be used for multi-story applications?
- Can I split the tubing and light two rooms from only one dome?
- How does a Solatube Daylighting System work?
- How does a Solatube Daylighting System compare to a traditional skylight?
- How does Solatube International, Inc. use optical technologies in its domes to capture and control the sunlight?