The Solatube® Daylighting System features passive daylighting technology that does not rely on moving parts, making it virtually maintenance-free. All assemblies (dome, flashing, tubing, diffuser) have seals to prevent bug and dirt infiltration. In addition, the dome and flashing are designed to eliminate debris build-up. Unlike traditional skylights, that need periodic cleaning and inspection, the Solatube Daylighting System does not require ongoing maintenance.
Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- How much does a Solatube Daylighting System cost?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- How can condensation be managed?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What length can the tube be?
- How do I remove my Solatube Daylighting System diffuser or Decorative Fixture?