You could be eligible for a tax credit of up to $1500 for residential, or up to $1.80 per square foot, for commercial. Don’t let the cost of installing a retrofit product keep you from reducing energy costs. Funding is available through legislation such as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Visit the links listed for the most updated information.
- Alliance to Save Energy www.ase.org
- National Association of State Energy Offices www.naseo.org
- National Association of Energy Service Companies www.naesco.org
- Energy Information Administration www.eia.gov
- Energy Loan www.energyloan.com
- National Fenestration Rating Council www.nfrc.org
- US Department of Energy, www.doe.gov
- Energy Star www.energystar.gov/taxcredits
- Green Building Certification Institute, www.gbci.org
- Efficient Buildings www.efficientbuildings.org
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency www.dsireusa.org