Unlike factory tinted glass, the Hüper Optik® films we offer are attached to the glass by a strong adhesive that allows the coating to be removed without damaging the glass and can be removed at any time.
Can the film be removed later if we decide we don’t want it anymore?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?