There is nothing you need to do to clean the windows before the installation. Our experts conduct a thorough window cleaning before applying the film to make sure that dirt and other impurities are not trapped between the film and the glass.
Do I need to clean my windows before your coating specialists come out for the film application?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?