In most cases, the window coating is installed on interior side of the window. Interior application helps the film lasts longer and protects it from the exterior elements. However, the more durable anti-graffiti films are applied to the exterior of the windows to protect the windows from vandalism, which typically occurs on the exterior side of the windows.
Does the window film go on the inside or outside of the window?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?