First, mix a couple of drops of ordinary dishwashing liquid with water in a spray bottle. Then lightly spray the window with the solution and wipe it down with a soft paper towel or clean synthetic sponge. After applying the solution to the entire window, lightly dry the window with a dry cloth or squeegee.
How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?
- Will the film application make the room too dark?