All of our Hüper Optik™ window films reject 99.9% of the ultraviolet light. Basically, our more reflective films reduce the most heat, but we do have special films that reduce heat and not a considerable amount of the visible light.
How do I compare the different ways your window films protect against heat, glare, fading and ultraviolet light?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?