Unfortunately, some window manufacturers do void the glass warranty when window film is applied. However, there is good news. Customers choosing any of our Hüper Optik® window films receive a manufacturer’s warranty that warrants against failure of the glass for seal failure for a period of thirty-six months if covered by the original seal unit manufacturer. Hüper Optik® Window Films also warrants against thermal shock fracture for a period of sixty months for up to $500.00 per window.
Will the window coating void my window manufacturer’s warranty?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?