For hot climates, the best garage door insulation is reflective insulation. This type of insulation reflects the hot air back outside, keeping it cooler inside the garage. It also helps to reduce noise and keep energy costs down. Additionally, reflective insulation is easy to install and comes in a variety of sizes and thicknesses.
Best garage door insulation for hot climates?
- How to insulate a garage door?
- How to install a skylight?
- Do skylights make your house hot?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What is Spectralight Infinity and how does it achieve maximum Light Transfer Efficiency without shifting colors?
- Why is Specular Reflectance a better measurement of light output than Total Reflectance?
- What is seasonal consistency and why is it important?