Low-E films block about 44% of the ultraviolet light, while Hüper Optik® Window Films block 99.9%. Generally, any type of glass can be improved with our films.
Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?
- Will the film application make the room too dark?