Yes, an application of Hüper Optik™ window film significantly reduces the amount of infrared radiation (IR) entering through your windows, lowering the amount of heat that enters your home and reducing utility costs. Low E windows block only 44% of UV and infrared radiation. Hüper Optik® films block up to 99.9%
Will window film help me save money on my electric bills?
- Are there any tax credits or energy rebates?
- Why is your warranty better than everyone else’s?
- Do I still need window coating if I already have Low-E or a factory tint?
- How do I clean the windows after they have been coated?
- Do the window films offer any additional privacy?
- Does the film bubble or turn purple like I’ve seen on car windows that are tinted?
- Will the film application make the room too dark?