Yes. Optional Spectralight® Infinity 0-90 Degree Tubing creates up to 90-degree angles and allows the light to run horizontally. You can even achieve multiple 90-degree turns in the same tube run.
Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- Can Solatube Daylighting Systems be installed in a shower?
- Can I install Solatube International, Inc. products myself?
- On what roof types can Solatube Daylighting Systems be installed?
- Can the Solatube Daylighting System run down the outside of a structure and turn 90 degrees through a wall into the interior?
- What best practices can an installer employ to reduce the possibility of condensation when installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work when installed on the north side of a roof?
- How long does it take to install a Solatube Daylighting System?