From sunup to sundown, the Solatube® Daylighting System captures the sun’s rays using an optical dome mounted on the roof. The light is then transferred downward through proprietary Spectralight® Infinity, the world’s most reflective tubing. Designed for minimal light loss, it also easily maneuvers around obstructions with no structural changes required. When the light reaches the interior, it is delivered evenly throughout the space through specially designed Solatube diffusers and/or Decorative Fixtures.
How does a Solatube Daylighting System work?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- Is there a way to turn off or “block out” a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be used for multi-story applications?
- Can I split the tubing and light two rooms from only one dome?
- How does a Solatube Daylighting System compare to a traditional skylight?
- How does Solatube International, Inc. use optical technologies in its domes to capture and control the sunlight?