No. The 30% tax credit is only for the Solatube Daylighting System with the Integrated Solar Electric NightLight and the cost of the installation. Any additional Solatube accessories are not covered by the 30% Federal Tax Credit.
Do the Solatube accessories installed with the Solatube System qualify for the 30% Federal Tax Credit?
- If a non-rechargeable battery is installed, will it damage the Solar Electric NightLight ?
- What happens if I close the Daylight Dimmer?
- What is the expected battery life?
- How do I replace the rechargeable batteries?
- Will the rechargeable batteries be fully charged by Solatube prior to installation?
- Can additional Solatube Accessories be installed with the Solar Electric NightLight?
- What is the warranty for the Solar Electric NightLight?