No. The 30% tax credit is only for the Solatube Daylighting System with the Integrated Solar Electric NightLight and the cost of the installation.Any additional Solatube accessories are not covered by the 26% Federal Tax Credit.
Do the Solatube accessories installed with the Solatube System qualify for the 26% Federal Tax Credit?
- If a non-rechargeable battery is installed, will it damage the Solar Electric NightLight ?
- What happens if I close the Daylight Dimmer?
- What is the expected battery life?
- How do I replace the rechargeable batteries?
- Will the rechargeable batteries be fully charged by Solatube prior to installation?
- Can additional Solatube Accessories be installed with the Solar Electric NightLight?
- What is the warranty for the Solar Electric NightLight?