The Solar Electric NightLight has an integrated solar panel that collects and generates energy from the daylight coming down the Solatube system, recharging the two (2) onboard AA NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries.The Solar Electric NightLight has a sophisticated Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor that recognizes when there is not enough daylight (waning hours of the day) and automatically turns the NightLight on.The NightLight includes two LED emitters requiring no bulb replacement over the life of the product.
How does the Solar Electric NightLight work?
- If a non-rechargeable battery is installed, will it damage the Solar Electric NightLight ?
- What happens if I close the Daylight Dimmer?
- What is the expected battery life?
- How do I replace the rechargeable batteries?
- Will the rechargeable batteries be fully charged by Solatube prior to installation?
- Can additional Solatube Accessories be installed with the Solar Electric NightLight?
- What is the warranty for the Solar Electric NightLight?