A typical bathroom fan will move about 50 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM). The proprietary fan / motor in the Solatube® Ventilation Add-on Kit is rated at 110 CFM (3 cubic meters per minute), which means it is more than twice as effective at clearing air than a standard fan.
How much air can the Solatube Ventilation Add-on Kit move?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- How much does a Solatube Daylighting System cost?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- How can condensation be managed?
- Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What length can the tube be?