The Solatube® Daylighting System captures ambient light so well that you can actually see a nice glow from your fixture on full-moon nights. If you prefer, you always have the option to add a Solatube Daylight Dimmer to block out unwanted light.
What happens on full moon nights?
- How can condensation be managed?
- What happens if the dome gets covered with snow?
- Are there any issues with leaks?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work in cold climates and northern latitudes?
- What happens on a cloudy day?
- Can Solatube Daylighting Systems tolerate very heavy rain?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work in hot climates like Arizona?