Solatube® Daylighting Systems maximize the amount of daylight available for lighting your interior, regardless of sky conditions. Our proprietary Raybender® 3000 and LightTracker™ Technologies in our domes combined with our Spectralight® Infinity Tubing transfer the maximum amount of daylight from the rooftop down into the interior with minimal light loss, even on cloudy days. Keep in mind your light output is always relative to your light input. There will be a noticeable difference in light intensity between a clear, sunny day and a heavily overcast day. Our diffusers and Decorative Fixtures keep a consistent diffusion pattern, regardless of light intensity.
What happens on a cloudy day?
- How can condensation be managed?
- What happens if the dome gets covered with snow?
- What happens on full moon nights?
- Are there any issues with leaks?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work in cold climates and northern latitudes?
- Can Solatube Daylighting Systems tolerate very heavy rain?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work in hot climates like Arizona?