Our products feature dome optics that help collect low-angle sunlight, which is extremely important in northern latitudes. As a result, Solatube® Daylighting Systems have performed successfully in cold weather climates like the Northern U.S.A., Canada, and Northern Europe for more than 20 years.
Will a Solatube Daylighting System work in cold climates and northern latitudes?
- How can condensation be managed?
- What happens if the dome gets covered with snow?
- What happens on full moon nights?
- Are there any issues with leaks?
- What happens on a cloudy day?
- Can Solatube Daylighting Systems tolerate very heavy rain?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work in hot climates like Arizona?