A minimum of 12 1/2 in. (318 mm) between ceiling joists and a minimum of 12 in. (304 mm) of vertical clearance above the ceiling is required in order to use the Ventilation Add-On Kit. It is also important to note that service access is required to the fan motor assembly junction box.
How much attic space is needed to install a Solatube Ventilation Add-On Kit?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- How much does a Solatube Daylighting System cost?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- How can condensation be managed?
- Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What length can the tube be?