Yes, the Solatube® Daylight Dimmer controls the amount of natural light entering a room. Utilizing a patented butterfly baffle design and a convenient wall-mounted switch, it allows the user to adjust light levels simply and easily anywhere between 100% and 2% daylight. Designed for both residential and commercial applications, it’s perfect for bedrooms, family rooms, offices, classrooms and conference rooms. The Daylight Dimmer is available for the Solatube Daylighting System 160 DS and 290 DS, the Solatube Smart LED™ System, and the Solatube SolaMaster® 330 DS and 750 DS. The Daylight Dimmer can also be integrated with an overall lighting control system. For more details, click here for the Daylight Dimmer Integration Guide.
Is there a way to turn off or “block out” a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- How much does a Solatube Daylighting System cost?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- How can condensation be managed?
- Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What length can the tube be?