If the tubes have been left in the sun or exposed to heat, the protective lining may adhere to the tubing and become difficult to remove. If this occurs, the tubing will likely need to be replaced. For best results, un-installed tubing should be kept in the packaging until it is installed. Also, it should not be stored in areas with direct sunlight or excessive heat for long periods of time.
What if the protective liner won’t come off the inside of the tubes?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- How much does a Solatube Daylighting System cost?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- How can condensation be managed?
- Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What length can the tube be?