Color temperature Maintenance (CTM) is a measure of how well a system can deliver reflected light without a color shift. The specific measured L*a*b color model performance parameters associated with a reflective surface are used to determine the spectral consistency of light as it is transferred through a tubular system. A high CTM denotes a product that produces minimal color / spectral shift of the light, which makes it a highly desirable light source for interior illumination. The Spectralight® Infinity Tubing used in Solatube® Daylighting Systems has a high CTM, which allows it to deliver the brightest, purest daylighting without major shifts over the course of the day or changes in season.
What is Color Temperature Maintenance and why is it important?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- How much does a Solatube Daylighting System cost?
- What is the approximate light coverage of a Solatube Daylighting System?
- How can condensation be managed?
- Are Solatube Daylighting Systems maintenance-free?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What length can the tube be?