Yes, dim interiors are common with mobile homes because carports and patio covers often shade the windows. Solatube® Daylighting Systems overcome this issue by delivering light directly into the interior through the roof. Plus, installation is quick and easy because no structural modifications are required.
Will a Solatube Daylighting System work for a mobile or manufactured home?
- Can a Solatube Daylighting System be installed horizontally?
- Can Solatube Daylighting Systems be installed in a shower?
- Can I install Solatube International, Inc. products myself?
- On what roof types can Solatube Daylighting Systems be installed?
- Can the Solatube Daylighting System run down the outside of a structure and turn 90 degrees through a wall into the interior?
- What best practices can an installer employ to reduce the possibility of condensation when installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- Will a Solatube Daylighting System work when installed on the north side of a roof?