- Install weatherstripping around the edges of the door.
- Install insulation kits. These kits come with insulation panels that fit around the door and are held in place with adhesive.
- Apply spray foam insulation around the edges of the door and between the panels.
- Install a door sweep at the bottom of the door to seal any gaps.
- Replace any worn-out or broken hinges or tracks.
- Hang a thermal curtain to further reduce drafts.
How to insulate a garage door?
- Best garage door insulation for hot climates?
- How to install a skylight?
- Do skylights make your house hot?
- What is the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) impact of installing a Solatube Daylighting System?
- What is Spectralight Infinity and how does it achieve maximum Light Transfer Efficiency without shifting colors?
- Why is Specular Reflectance a better measurement of light output than Total Reflectance?
- What is seasonal consistency and why is it important?